Flexible Metal Tubing & Hose
Flexible Tubing Products
Flexible / Formed Tubing is regularly used to compensate for misalignment, vibration and installation. Products are available in a wide variety of sizes and materials. From the smallest medical tubing to larger diameters. Whatever your requirements, we can help.
Our flexible tubing and hose allow for extreme temperature and pressure applications. We offer straight tubing as well as convoluted/corrugated tubing which has been developed from our successful Bend-a-Flex™ product experience. Our tubing products can be specified in a variety of materials including Aluminum, Brass, Copper, 300 Series Stainless Steel, Hastelloys and Inconels in sizes from 1/8″ to 1″ OD.
Bend-A-Flex™, HydroFlex , Straight Wall & Corrugated Coiled Tubing
- Straight Wall and/or Corrugated Configurations Available
- Seamless or Welded Tubing Construction
- Helical or Annular Corrugations Profiles
- Bend Profiles & Coil Sizes manufactured to design requirements
- Great for Heat Exchanger Applications
- Increased Heat Transfer using Corrugated Tubing Vs Straight Wall Tubing
Metal Hose Assemblies
- Fabricate standard or custom designed metal hose assemblies
- Metal Hose with Over Braid construction
- Helical or Annular Convolution Profiles
- ID Sizes ranging from ¼” to 20”
- Materials Available: Copper, Bronze, Stainless Steels, Inconels, Hastelloys, etc.
- Low & High Pressure/Temperature Applications
- Standard and Customized End Fittings Options
Please contact Senior Flexonics for more details on size range, material, and application capabilities for custom requirements.
- Medical Devices
- Medical Equipment
- Semi Conductor
- Medical Heat Exchangers
- Industrial Heat Exchangers
- Seamless Tubing
- Coiled Tubing
- Stainless Steel Coiled Heat Exchangers